TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so with the Gen3 software, you could hit play on a show in your "my shows" screen to play all recorded episodes of a show, but I can't figure out how to do that with the Hydra Interface:( Anyone know if this is still possible?

Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
During the Gen 3 software, to get to the end of the episode I would have to hit fast forward and then skip every 15 mins, but now I can just hold skip button a couple seconds and it'll skip to the end again. Just really wish they had play all and I'll be satisfied lol. I said seriously because I agreed with your previous response if that was what your ? was referring to.

·
Registered
27,636 Posts
During the Gen 3 software, to get to the end of the episode I would have to hit fast forward and then skip every 15 mins, but now I can just hold skip button a couple seconds and it'll skip to the end again. Just really wish they had play all and I'll be satisfied lol. I said seriously because I agreed with your previous response if that was what your ? was referring to.
Thanks--just hadn't been aware of the "hold skip x seconds to skip the entire episode" trick. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.