TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've googled about 20 different phrases along with searches on this forum and the remote forum as well but can't find anything.

The HR10-250 as well as older tivos had a McIntosh selection when programming the peanut remote. I'm not finding it with the HR20. Am I SOL?

Thanks!

·
Remote Czar
6,794 Posts
orion said:
I've googled about 20 different phrases along with searches on this forum and the remote forum as well but can't find anything.

The HR10-250 as well as older tivos had a McIntosh selection when programming the peanut remote. I'm not finding it with the HR20. Am I SOL?

Thanks!
Only the newer rc64 series of white remotes has a code for McIntosh, its listed under Audio Amplifiers, the code is 30251.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
orion said:

Thanks!
Try searching and/or asking your question on dbstalk.com The HR20 is discussed there more since this is a Tivo forum. Perhaps they can also help you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts