TiVo Community Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered Offender
1,388 Posts
MichaelK said:
is it possible to manually do it using MFS_FTP?

I guess you would need to go to a pc to start the process but once the show was transferred wouldn't it be possible?
Absolutely.

· Registered
5,729 Posts
so- excuse my idiot self here-

I can get a pair of Hr10's.

Run the zipper on them.

Then just go to my pc call up tivoweb and tell it to transfer a show from one hr10 to the other?

Dreaming some more- I see that there is a WAP version of tivoweb. So I could just pick up my cell phone in the living room sitting in front of box a and tell box B via wab tvioweb to send a show to box A?

· Registered Offender
1,388 Posts
Couldn't tell you that...I've never used TWP to transfer shows. But if TWP can front-end mfs_ftp transfers, then I don't see why not. I expect the transfers will take, well, a long time. :)

· Registered
12 Posts
tsunami said:
All I want is folders on my HR10-250
The lack of folders was so shocking when I got my HR10-250 that I ended up keeping both the SD and the HD units in the family room. Of course, that meant getting more wiring from the dish, not to mention buying a Harmony 880 remote. Fortunately, I had free reign from my wife at Christmas...

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.