TiVo Community Forum banner

Howard Stern to judge America's Got Talent

4885 Views 68 Replies 37 Participants Last post by  daveak
Who will be the first to reply, "Now I won't watch." :D
1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Me!

Actually, I wouldn't watch anyway....this just gives me another excuse :)
For the first time ever I am looking forward to this show! I bet this show's ratings now skyrocket. All those who say they aren't tuning in... yeah you will.
I may watch, but my interest is down significantly without Piers. Piers may have been an @$$, but he was usually spot on with his critisim. Will Howard try and fill the Piers roll, or do we get another Howie?

Anyways, I was starting to get put-off by AGT. There are so many good non singing acts, the fact that a singer wins every year is pathetic.
I stopped watching. Especially after the auditions part. Now I'll be staying all the way through!!
My mother -- she told me this (I guess as a rumor) weeks ago.
I may watch, but my interest is down significantly without Piers. Piers may have been an @$$, but he was usually spot on with his critisim. Will Howard try and fill the Piers roll, or do we get another Howie?

Anyways, I was starting to get put-off by AGT. There are so many good non singing acts, the fact that a singer wins every year is pathetic.
Howard certainly won't be another Howie. He's commented on AGT before that the singers shouldn't win (because of American Idol) and even told Landau when he met him that he shouldn't have won.
Howard knows how to play it. He will be a good judge and may make a controversial statement or two, but none of the wackiness that is his show will follow him into this role.

Should be interesting with Nick Cannon though... but since Cannon is such a kiss-ass and corporate guy I'm sure he will make nice.
Cool...looking forward to the train wreck.

Note we've watched from the beginning so we'll watch again this go round.
I was watching before but I'm even more excited to watch now.
For the first time ever I am looking forward to this show! I bet this show's ratings now skyrocket. All those who say they aren't tuning in... yeah you will.
Ummm...no I won't :D

I don't like the show or Stern.
Ummm...no I won't :D

I don't like the show or Stern.
I think the reference was to people who watch the show but say they NOW won't watch it because of Stern.
Actually, I wouldn't watch anyway....this just gives me another excuse :)
This. Can't stand that clown.

Normally I wouldn't make such a comment in a thread about a show I don't watch, but the OP opened the door so...
This. Can't stand that clown.

Normally I wouldn't make such a comment in a thread about a show I don't watch, but the OP opened the door so...
I only opened the door for people who did watch that now WON'T watch. :D
For every 1 person that doesn't watch the show because of Stern, 5 more WILL watch it for the same reason.
I love Howard. Listening to his show right now.

I've never seen more than 5 minutes of any talent show in the last 10 years. I'm not sure if this will get me to actually watch an episode. I figure I'll watch the first episode just to see how he comes off.

I'm just afraid that this will ruin his radio show. I think he will be spending a crazy amount of time talking about this dumb show. He said they start doing auditions in February. So, he'll be talking about that all of January, February, etc... Then I guess the show doesn't air until the summer and he'll be talking about that build up. Then when the actual show is on, it will be non-stop talk. Puke!!
For every 1 person that doesn't watch the show because of Stern, 5 more WILL watch it for the same reason.
Question: But why?
Most common answer: To see what he'll say next!
1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.