TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
....For those of you that still choose to roll back, I sincerely hope we'll get you back. We are listening to your feedback and working on how to bring back some of the functionality you feel is missing in gen4.
I completed the rollback of the UI on the one Tivo that I tried Hydra out on. I'm willing to give Hydra another chance in the future, and I'm hopeful that the missing functionality makes it way into Hydra. One thing that Tivo can do to help people sample the new UI is to not make the rollback process punitive.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Well I just gave up on downgrading the Bolt +. I bit the bullet to lose my recordings and went through the procedure. It seemed to work at first. Then of course I had to go through guided setup. I was eager to see my Bolt with the downgraded software. After set up was complete I hit the Tivo button. To my sorrow, Hydra was still there and all my recordings were gone! I guess resistance was futile and I have been assimilated.
It worked for me. I restored my Bolt to the TE3 UI without issue over the weekend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.