TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
a rkester says what?
14,221 Posts
I never watched this show before but I ended up watching last nights. I liked it. I ended up setting up a season pass, and found out the next episode is the Pilot so Im appearantly right on target.

I always love the Halloween episodes of shows, they do silly stuff. :)

·
Big and Tall
1,906 Posts
The scene with Barney as the devil trying to convince him to pee off the balcony, and the random guy dressed as an angel trying to convice him not to was hilarious.

·
Act Accordingly
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
EMoMoney said:
The scene with Barney as the devil trying to convince him to pee off the balcony, and the random guy dressed as an angel trying to convice him not to was hilarious.
Then he asked them if they had any weed. That was great. The more I think about it the more I liked this episode.

·
Wake-Maker!
1,541 Posts
This show is very very funny!!! I'm enjoying it very much!

·
Got Basenji?
9,603 Posts
What a great show. Barney coming in as the penguin was hilarious.

·
Go Pats!
9,596 Posts
How about this line from Barney's Blog:

I got Cinderella’s number early. I was afraid her melons would turn into pumpkins at midnight
LOL!

·
Custom User Title
2,263 Posts
I liked the pic robin took of the gay pirate and his parot with the parrot on his shoulder.

·
Seriously?
18,477 Posts
Very funny ep. "Flight suit up" was great, as was having Danger Zone playing outside. The scenes with Robin/Mike and Marshall/Lily quickly started to drag, but Barney is shaping up as pure comedy gold.

·
Custom User Title
2,263 Posts
DreadPirateRob said:
Very funny ep. "Flight suit up" was great, as was having Danger Zone playing outside. The scenes with Robin/Mike and Marshall/Lily quickly started to drag, but Barney is shaping up as pure comedy gold.
You're right, you crazy pirate. The whole Robin and Mike thing was very annoying and not funny at all. And Marshall and Lily...we get it, you're one of those annoying couples no one likes to be around. Knock it off with the annoying baby talk, already. Me and the Dread Pirate Rob think you're a drag.

·
Registered
968 Posts
I thought it was an awesome episode. Barney is by far the best new character of the season. Soon as I heard the top gun music I knew the flight suit up line was coming and it was still funny as hell. Barney with 3 costumes so he could go after the chicks more than once was creative and funny as hell. The devil angel thing was funny as hell. What a great episode I want a barney centric episode asap.

·
Nice and Smooth
200 Posts
Another great episode of a charming and funny show. Marshall and Lily are by far my least favorite characters though- I don't see them adding much to the show (esp. Marshall).
Have they established what Ted does for a living? It seems like he is a Yalie- just wondering what he does for work.
And I wish they had showed the slutty pumpkin costume!

·
Registered
10,002 Posts
mmilton80 said:
You're right, you crazy pirate. The whole Robin and Mike thing was very annoying and not funny at all. And Marshall and Lily...we get it, you're one of those annoying couples no one likes to be around. Knock it off with the annoying baby talk, already. Me and the Dread Pirate Rob think you're a drag.
don't talk like that schmoopie! :D

·
Registered
534 Posts
Barney is carrying this show... comPLETELY carrying the show. Granted, the rest of the characters are charming and all... and some of their interactions are fairly humorous, but Barney rules.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.