• TiVoCommunity.com Ambassador Program Now Open! >>> Click Here

How I Met Your Mother 10/15 "Little Boys" *spoilers*

3K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  loubob57 
#1 ·
"What's her but?" :D

"I like sports cars, but I wouldn't push a Ferrari through my vagina."
"Shotgun."

"He may bite...we're working on biting."

"We agreed not to say 'bra' anymore. It was a good week, we had a lot of fun, but it's over."

"It's here, Lily. It's looking at me."

"1,053-and-a-half times! My mom called once."

"Now that you're a mom, are you gonna start wearing those totally awesome jeans that go up to your boobs?"

Mountain climber Barney :D

"We could use some space right now. It's not you, it's me. I'm focusing on my career right now. I just hope we can still be friends." :D :D

Nice twist to another hilarious episode.

See less See more
#4 ·
Mountain climber looked just like the Alps guy on Price is Right I was thinking they just could not secure that music and bring the whole Bob Barker/Price is Right thing full circle.

#5 ·
jgerry said:
What the hell? My TiVo said there was football on CBS tonite. Dammit!!
Ugh...we got the Falcons game here, too. :(

We checked the guide data for the middle of the night tonight, and there doesn't seem to be a re-airing. I guess we will have to use alternate means to see it.

#7 ·
What kind of lawyer does this guy have that he has to take care of his kid all the time?

A good one. He won full custody.

He won? He won. Oh God, getting the kid is "winning," isn't it?

#10 ·
alpacaboy said:
What kind of lawyer does this guy have that he has to take care of his kid all the time?
A good one. He won full custody.
He won? He won. Oh God, getting the kid is "winning," isn't it?
I love that as to one of the most telling aspects of Robin's lack of desire to start a family, that cemented with her being what we see as a Single "Aunt Robin" really says a lot to the strength of the character they've written (here's hoping they can stay with it).

I'm not saying that her not wanting to start a family is a bad thing, but some of us know we don't want to, and that being very clear with her is a nice change.

#11 ·
<shrugs>

I thought this ep was hilarious. Neenahboy got most of the great lines, but I cracked up at the whole Robin's "but" part, and Mountain Climber Barney made me giggle nonstop. NPH is so freaking hilarious. The capper was Reggae Dancing Ted - totally unexpected, and totally funny.

Oh, almost forgot...

"Eye patch up!"

#13 ·
firerose818 said:
Ugh...we got the Falcons game here, too. :(

We checked the guide data for the middle of the night tonight, and there doesn't seem to be a re-airing. I guess we will have to use alternate means to see it.
According to the guide, it is reairing Sunday afternoon on CBS. I thought it was a repeat but according to the description it is last night's episode.

#14 ·
mwhip said:
Mountain climber looked just like the Alps guy on Price is Right I was thinking they just could not secure that music and bring the whole Bob Barker/Price is Right thing full circle.
I watched Drew Carey's first appearance on TPIR last night after watching HIMYM. They had that game and the contestant said she always calls that guy "Yodel Man"

And you are right, it would have been cool to tie that into Barney's belief that BB is his dad!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.