TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm able to view/listen to individual folders of photos and music, but I'd like to be able to watch a slideshow of all of my photos (not just one folder) and listen to a random shuffle of all of my music (not just those within one CD).

I do see an option on the screen to include all subfolders, but this option does not appear until I've already reached the innermost folder.

Is there a way of doing this, short of putting all my files into one (gigantic) folder?

Thanks!

Jon

· Early Adapter
146 Posts
Jonre said:
listen to a random shuffle of all of my music (not just those within one CD).

I do see an option on the screen to include all subfolders, but this option does not appear until I've already reached the innermost folder.
Yes, there is, as far as the music goes. Don't know about photos.

Assuming all your music is located in a single "music" folder, with subfolders holding album (or whatever) folders within, just put a single mp3 into the main music folder. Then, select that one song & set the options to include all subfolders at random. It will play that song, followed by random selections from ALL your music.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.