TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i upgraded my tivo from the series 2 to a series 2 with dual tuners and one thing the old had that this one does not is that when you looking to see what you recorded it would put all of the same show in one folder. the one i have now puts them all up in a row. i liked it better the other way. I checked and it does not have this option on this newer one. Can I change the software to one that has this option? My tivo model number is TCD649080.

thanks
craig :confused:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To CodysWorld

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

WO HO i thought i lost that feature. i have a upgraded hard drive coming to me that will upgrade me from 80 hours to 350 hours and i was going to record alot

thanks again
craig

CodysWorld said:
While in the "Now Playing List" Push the ENTER/LAST button. It's the lower right button on the peanut remote. "Now Playing List Options" comes up....Choose "Groups" change from off to on...that should do it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.