TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Illegitimate User
Joined
·
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't seen a thread yet.
This was a great ep of house. He didn't even need to be in the hospital!

Thing that sucks is no new house till feb7. :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,230 Posts
Yeah, another good episode. It shows how House is so much better than Foreman. It's not only House's deductive reasoning that's great, but also his knowledge of the mundane, like the fringe operation to get parts of your brain cut out to get rid of bi-polarism.

And how many are strong enough to turn down a night alone with Sela Ward in a hotel room?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
534 Posts
Yeah... after all their whining about having to work under the overbearing House... once he was gone, the three of them were totally over their heads, and they knew it.

Though, they are getting just as abusive to Cutty. She runs the hospital... yet they were blowing her off left and right.
 

·
mE
Joined
·
719 Posts
Yea awesome show. I loved how he used her makup on the wall, that was funny. It shows how passionate he is about his job to turn down a one nighter with his ex.

No House till Feb 7th?? whats up with that, I know its moving to Monday, and 24 will be two hours next week, but whats the deal? Is American Idol going to be 3 nights a week? Why cant all shows have a Non stop season like 24!?!?! haha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
378 Posts
yostmatt said:
Yea awesome show. I loved how he used her makup on the wall, that was funny. It shows how passionate he is about his job to turn down a one nighter with his ex.

No House till Feb 7th?? whats up with that, I know its moving to Monday, and 24 will be two hours next week, but whats the deal? Is American Idol going to be 3 nights a week? Why cant all shows have a Non stop season like 24!?!?! haha
House is not moving to Monday anymore (last I read). Instead, Bones is moving to Wednesday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
378 Posts
Amnesia said:
Bones has been planning on moving to Wednesdays since the beginning of the season...
Originally Bones was going to move to 9:00 on Tuesday, and House was moving to Monday at 8:00..then when one of Fox's shows got cancelled (Wed at 9:00) they decided to move Bones to that slot once AI started, thus leaving House alone.
 

·
Act Accordingly
Joined
·
2,172 Posts
MassD said:
Yeah... after all their whining about having to work under the overbearing House... once he was gone, the three of them were totally over their heads, and they knew it.

Though, they are getting just as abusive to Cutty. She runs the hospital... yet they were blowing her off left and right.
Not sure they were in over there heads the problem was no one was in charge. When House is there is opinion is final even if it is wrong.

I agree they need to be careful with Cutty's character because right now she is really just a joke. I like Cutty and her and House play off each other great so I hope they don't just make her some pushover.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
191 Posts
mdsutherland said:
I agree they need to be careful with Cutty's character because right now she is really just a joke. I like Cutty and her and House play off each other great so I hope they don't just make her some pushover.
She was pretty rough on them until House got on the phone, then she took a step back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
534 Posts
mdsutherland said:
Not sure they were in over there heads the problem was no one was in charge. When House is there is opinion is final even if it is wrong.
Well... they all looked in total panic. Without House's rather, um, subtle direction, they couldn't agree on anything. That's where I was going when I was saying they were in over their heads.

There was no one their with the balls to take the lead and make a call, basically. They hm'd and haw'd until House told them to start jumping.
 

·
Act Accordingly
Joined
·
2,172 Posts
MassD said:
Well... they all looked in total panic. Without House's rather, um, subtle direction, they couldn't agree on anything. That's where I was going when I was saying they were in over their heads.

There was no one their with the balls to take the lead and make a call, basically. They hm'd and haw'd until House told them to start jumping.
That is not how I saw it at all. They all wanted to lead and were not going to let anyone else do it. Forman said because he was in charge of House he was the boss and they did not go for that. So they compromised and all talked it out and checked for all three things they were thinking. When House called one time they had already agreed to do the lumbar puncture and he just said they have to do it right.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top