TiVo Community Forum banner
121 - 140 of 186 Posts

· Happily Vaccinated!
63,603 Posts
Home Economics is becoming one giant ad for Disney/ABC properties isn't it? :) Now Kelly and Ryan is hawked on this show. What's next, they all visit the ESPN booth with Joe and Troy? It was a pretty good episode though.

· Well-Known Raconteur
18,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #127 ·
Home Economics is becoming one giant ad for Disney/ABC properties isn't it? :) Now Kelly and Ryan is hawked on this show. What's next, they all visit the ESPN booth with Joe and Troy? It was a pretty good episode though.
Agree. So far, they've managed to keep the show fun, while integrating all the DisneyVerse promos. As long as it's done organically, I'll keep watching. And I assume the producers know this.

· Well-Known Raconteur
18,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #128 ·
Based on the non-stop Wakanda promos on GMA (interviews, behind the scenes, more interviews), I'm guessing somehow they'll manage to Wakanda this week's episode.

· Registered
4,321 Posts
The statement was made that "Live with Kelly and Ryan" is a network show. It is not. Any station can air it, though many of the stations that do are ABC.

· Happily Vaccinated!
63,603 Posts
The statement was made that "Live with Kelly and Ryan" is a network show. It is not. Any station can air it, though many of the stations that do are ABC.
As per these links, it's a Disney property

ABC syndicates it. It's on the ABC affiliate (O&O) channel here.

· Registered
4,321 Posts
As per these links, it's a Disney property

ABC syndicates it. It's on the ABC affiliate (O&O) channel here.
I was aware of all this, but I was referring to something said on the show.

· Registered
4,321 Posts
I skipped over the Halloween episode (assuming there was one but it seemed to be a theme night on ABC) but apparently something big happened.

The episode I saw was really good. The kids had to confront their father and tried to keep the truth from their mother. Didn't quite work. And then the in-laws were solving landlady problems.

· Give 'em Hell, Devils
59,078 Posts
I skipped over the Halloween episode (assuming there was one but it seemed to be a theme night on ABC) but apparently something big happened.

The episode I saw was really good. The kids had to confront their father and tried to keep the truth from their mother. Didn't quite work. And then the in-laws were solving landlady problems.
The episode you skipped explained what happened. Apparently back in the 80s, their dad had an affair, and they found out at one of Tom's book readings that they have a half-sister. She figured it out from reading Tom's book and came to the reading. So the episode you saw was the siblings trying to tell their dad about his daughter without the mom finding out.

· Registered
4,321 Posts
The episode you skipped explained what happened. Apparently back in the 80s, their dad had an affair, and they found out at one of Tom's book readings that they have a half-sister. She figured it out from reading Tom's book and came to the reading. So the episode you saw was the siblings trying to tell their dad about his daughter without the mom finding out.
I'll see it soon enough. So was it a Halloween episode? When I saw the title I had hope it would be a good one.

· Give 'em Hell, Devils
59,078 Posts
I'll see it soon enough. So was it a Halloween episode? When I saw the title I had hope it would be a good one.
Sort of. I guess they mentioned some of the people in the bookstore who came to Tom's reading were in costume. And the story with the half-sister was played as potentially scary.

121 - 140 of 186 Posts