TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Comfortably Numb
12,768 Posts
MitchO said:
BEST ... START ... EVER.

How can people not be talking about the Hellmuth/Matusow hand? I don't want to spoil it because people NEED to see it happen.
It was a great hand. It is the only part of the show i have seen so far since I had to turn it off rught after that hand. But i thought it was a fantastic display of poker skill.

· That A-hole
20,023 Posts
MitchO said:
BEST ... START ... EVER.

How can people not be talking about the Hellmuth/Matusow hand? I don't want to spoil it because people NEED to see it happen.
We are at www.tcpokercommunity.com (it's a poker site that is for TCF members only)

Come join us!

ok now for the non-spam content of my post.

The 2-7 hand by Hellmuth was great, but only because Matusow is a total moron and folded.. there's no WAY i'm folding there.

The other guy who tried the 2-7 trick against quads was better... that shows you how to play like a moron. Those prop bets are stupid... why risk $100k to win $3500 in props?

· God bless Texas :)
6,439 Posts
scottjf8 said:
The 2-7 hand by Hellmuth was great, but only because Matusow is a total moron and folded.. there's no WAY i'm folding there.
Hellmuth is ahead there 80%+ of the time. Folding there is not horrible, IMO, given how Hellmuth plays, he only beats a bluff.

scottjf8 said:
The other guy who tried the 2-7 trick against quads was better... that shows you how to play like a moron. Those prop bets are stupid... why risk $100k to win $3500 in props?
anything but a K or maybe AA and the guy folds. the worst part was the KK guy raising the turn given how strong the guy was betting into him. call turn / shove river.

i disagree on the 2-7 prop bet. it is awesome and drives a ton of action / indecision.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.