TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, got the new Bolt all hooked up. No cable, just internet on a CAT5 and an OTA HD antenna. Had the unit search for OTA channels and a bunch.

Don't know why but a few channels that end up listed on the 'Guide' have no signal. I figured no prob, I'll go to Setup and UNCHECK the channels I don't get and not be bothered with them again. The only problem is that they are not checked! I can't get rid of them.

Is there another way I can map out channels I don't get so I don't have see them as I'm surfing around?

Thnx,

-TAC

·
in the other Alabama
20,955 Posts
Ok, got the new Bolt all hooked up. No cable, just internet on a CAT5 and an OTA HD antenna. Had the unit search for OTA channels and a bunch.
Don't know why but a few channels that end up listed on the 'Guide' have no signal. I figured no prob, I'll go to Setup and UNCHECK the channels I don't get and not be bothered with them again. The only problem is that they are not checked! I can't get rid of them.
Is there another way I can map out channels I don't get so I don't have see them as I'm surfing around?
Thnx,
-TAC
Quickest fix. Bring up the guide. Hit the "A" key. Set Channels: My Channels. My Channels means only those checked. You can try Favorites too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.