TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received my new Tivo Bolt Vox and when trying to activate it I keep getting a page not found error.
1. I already have a few TIVOs and I'm logged into my account it trying to do the activation.
2. I'm entering the service number correctly. Even entered it incorrectly to see if the error was caught (it was).
3. Tried different browsers, different pc's, cleared the cache, cookies etc.
I've entered a tkt with Tivo who asked me to try different things (hence # 3).
They said to try again tomorrow but really didn't say if there was a known problem.
Anyone else seeing this issue?

· in the other Alabama
20,956 Posts
Received my new Tivo Bolt Vox and when trying to activate it I keep getting a page not found error.
1. I already have a few TIVOs and I'm logged into my account it trying to do the activation.
2. I'm entering the service number correctly. Even entered it incorrectly to see if the error was caught (it was).
3. Tried different browsers, different pc's, cleared the cache, cookies etc.
I've entered a tkt with Tivo who asked me to try different things (hence # 3).
They said to try again tomorrow but really didn't say if there was a known problem.
Anyone else seeing this issue?
I went up to the choice of payment plans without error. When do you get it?

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After entering my service number and selecting the agreement. I click on "Continue" and straight to the 404 page. I'm doing this from within my account under "Activate Tivo Device". The status bar at top is Green at "Get Started". Doesn't make it to "Account Information".

· Bill Knapp
1,447 Posts
Is it refurbished, or a returned unit, that still might be active on another account?

· Bill Knapp
1,447 Posts
Well, it was a guess. Some times people buy things, activate them, but never use them. You would think if it was activated on another account that TiVo would have said something to you.

Did you know that 12 units is the maximum number of devices that TiVo will recognize? Maybe, you've got a few older units still on your account page?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.