TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
I plugged in my TS4K into my LG soundbar's HDMI input since my TV was fine. It worked great and TV even showed that TS4K connected through the soundbar, and it controlled the soundbar volume via CEC. However, at some point, casting to it stopped working, so I had to resort to doing a factory reset.

Sadly, once I got everything working, while POWER and INPUT work via CEC, volume no longer works. Any idea how to troubleshoot that? I unpaired and paired the bluetooth remote, but no luck.

· Registered
9 Posts
I plugged in my TS4K into my LG soundbar's HDMI input since my TV was fine. It worked great and TV even showed that TS4K connected through the soundbar, and it controlled the soundbar volume via CEC. However, at some point, casting to it stopped working, so I had to resort to doing a factory reset.

Sadly, once I got everything working, while POWER and INPUT work via CEC, volume no longer works. Any idea how to troubleshoot that? I unpaired and paired the bluetooth remote, but no luck.
Things are working today. Weird... maybe programming took longer for some reason.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts