TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What if it were possible to go to your cable company, have them to accept your TiVo and installing both cablecards on their time using their supply of cablecards (not just two), and you coming back "later" to pick up a properly functioning TiVo with multiple cards?

:eek: I know, that's just crazy talk, isn't it!!!! :eek:

·
Large Member
1,132 Posts
Wacky!

·
I can't explain
25,527 Posts
Dr_Zoidberg said:
What if it were possible to go to your cable company, have them to accept your TiVo and installing both cablecards on their time using their supply of cablecards (not just two), and you coming back "later" to pick up a properly functioning TiVo with multiple cards?

:eek: I know, that's just crazy talk, isn't it!!!! :eek:
what has your TiVo ever done to you to want to leave it in the hands of the cable company

·
Seasoned gas passer
12,970 Posts
ZeoTiVo said:
what has your TiVo ever done to you to want to leave it in the hands of the cable company
My thoughts exactly! That's like leaving your child in the hands of a known sex offender :eek:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ZeoTiVo said:
I'm going from a Series 2 TiVo to a brand new TiVoHD, so it's not my baby yet...

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Dr_Zoidberg said:
I'm going from a Series 2 TiVo to a brand new TiVoHD, so it's not my baby yet...
If you intentions become known the chances of the adoption being approved are nil. I believe that there is fine print in the Tivo service agreement that prohibits this irrational behavior. At the very least it would invalidate your warranty. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts