TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Go Pats!
9,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All the various Hallmark Movies and Mysteries shows/series are seen by the guide data as movies. So you can’t do One Passes. So for a few of the series I’ve done auto-record wishlists. All I’ve set up as everything.

Some have worked. For instance I have “Murder She Baked” (I didn’t actually use quotes) and it catches any of those with that phrase in the title.

But some don’t seem to be working. I have one as “Ruby Herring” (again, I didn’t use quotes) and it’s not getting any of the Ruby Herring Mysteries. On that one specifically, I’ve tried it both as a regular keyword and as a title keyword.

Not sure what else to try. Do I need quotes? Can you wildcard? Any ideas?

Thanks ahead of time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Go Pats!
9,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Solved!

Digging through some older posts herein helped me solve it. I had “get in HD if possible” set figuring since I only have the HD channels listed in Channels I Receive. But as I found from my reading, that flag can be set improperly. I turned the setting off and voila, all auto-record wishlists now are populating properly!

As always, this forum is the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.