TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Garden obsessed
15,340 Posts
So was I the only person disappointed with Julia's attitude?
I used to really liked her a lot, but last night her behavior sucked balls. I thought she was better than that.

·
Garden obsessed
15,340 Posts
Sadara said:
I was a little disappointed in Julia, but I also can understand how she feels.....
Oh, I completely understand how she feels- but I 100% disagree with her decision to display those feelings all over national television. It's your 15 minutes- all your friends and family are watching, and tapes will be saved for your children and grandchildren. It's the time to put on your happy face and be gracious in defeat, not pout around and make things difficult for a team member.

I doubt there is anyone anywhere happy to ever have lost any sort of competition, but you suck it up, congratulate the winner, then go home and cry alone or among close family members. You learn this is grade school- the old adage that anyone can be a good winner but it takes class to be a good loser. Bonnie was a good example of losing gracefully- she almost made me believe she was happy Rock won. I'm sure she's not, but she was raised properly and so behaved accordingly. All Julia did was make a horses ass out of herself on national TV.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.