TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Debates Ghee vs Gi
26,758 Posts
If you base the decision on today's performance only, I guess rock deserved it. I thought bonnie's menu looked better, but it's hard to win when you run out of your signature dish and have two of them sent back.

·
Debates Ghee vs Gi
26,758 Posts
MassD said:
You mean... Like Ramsey? ;)

Only based on last night's performance? That implies that Bonnie deserved it otherwise. Rock deserved to win based on the finale's performance, and he deserved to win based on his performance throughout the entire season. I really saw nothing in Bonnie that showed me that she could handle a large kitchen. Sure, she could make some tasty dishes, but that just makes her a good cook... not a head chef.
WTF.... I think you got your definitions backwards. A head chef does not need to be doing the actual cooking. They need to design the menu and oversee the kitchen.

·
Debates Ghee vs Gi
26,758 Posts
mportuesi said:
I wasn't so much thinking about the last two episodes as earlier in the series. He lost a challenge and had to sort through garbage as punishment. He was in total rage, throwing stuff around the kitchen and shouting at the top of his lungs.
Right. But in the last episode, he said a lot of what he did was calculated tactics. Maybe his rage was a tactic of some sort. Not really sure what sort of tactic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.