TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
As seen on TV
1,891 Posts
Based on last night's performance, I do think Rock deserved to win. But I also think Rock needs to attend some anger management classes before he's sent out to be head chef at this Vegas restaurant.

I was also really disappointed at Julia's behavior. She doesn't realize she probably got the best prize - a free ticket to culinary school from Ramsay. I probably would be happier with that than winning the competition, because it means Ramsay really does believe in her.

Still amazed that Josh can't cook a crabcake without burning it. He did the same thing -- cooking a bunch of items in advance of ordering -- that got him literally tossed out in the street the first time. Why couldn't he learn at least that lesson? And why did he even agree to come back for the final episode? He easily tops all the contestants for most disgraceful exit.

·
As seen on TV
1,891 Posts
MassD said:
You mean... Like Ramsey? ;)
There's a difference between Rock and Ramsay. Ramsay definitely flies into his tirades, but he's still in control of himself. There were a couple moments during the competition were Rock just went bat-sh*t nutso - as in I would be afraid to be near him for fear of getting hurt.

·
As seen on TV
1,891 Posts
I wasn't so much thinking about the last two episodes as earlier in the series. He lost a challenge and had to sort through garbage as punishment. He was in total rage, throwing stuff around the kitchen and shouting at the top of his lungs.

·
As seen on TV
1,891 Posts
I'm not sure what kind of "tactic" uncontrolled rage, in a situation where it's not going to benefit him, would be. I mean, yes he definitely did screw around with people's heads, and employed other tactics like putting his competition on the chopping block. But there weren't any other people around when he was acting like an enraged nutcase.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.