TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am using a JVC A/V receiver w/ a HDMI swither the RX-D702B. My HDMI on my HR10-250 works fine when plugged directly in to the TV, but not when plugged in to the JVC. I tested the JVC HDMI port and it is fine. Now my question is since I am still running 3.1.5 (no letter after) would an upgrade to 3.1.5f change the HDMI signal so that the JVC would accept it (or just play together better).

Thanks,

HUGE

· Registered
1 Posts
Forgive me but I'm a little confused. In order to receive firmware updates we have to connect the phone line and dial in? I currently have firmware 3.1.5e and have never dialed in except for the original setup in August 2005.

· Registered
301 Posts
sd303, did you finally stop getting those messages about not calling in? If so, I will not connect my phone line again - I think I am about 60 days now.

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
litzdog911 said:
It might. Why not connect the phone line and let it upgrade to 3.1.5f? Is there some reason you haven't wanted to upgrade?
I did not want to loose my hacks. I understand there is a way to upgrade wihtout loosing hacks so Iwill give it a shot.

Thanks,

HUGE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.