TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didnt find any solutions in my search wo hopefully someone can help...

I have a HP 32 lcd connected to the 10-250 with hdmi. The audio is run to the receiver via optical. All was fine until recently when I started to get the message 'an incompatible audio signal has been received. Check the output settings.'

Odd how this wasn't a problem until now. Any ideas? I really DONT want to go to componant......

· Registered
578 Posts
Are you running the optical output directly from the HDTivo or are you coming off the HP monitor? I'm not sure how it may affect the audio signal but daisy-chaining the video via HDMI components can cause issues due to HDCP compliancy. Try running the optical audio output from the HR10-250 straight to your receiver instead of tapping off the HDMI audio signal at the monitor.

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm running the optical directly to the receiver. I've also noticed that I'll see random boxes on the monitor showing the resolution and connection. Makes me wonder if there's an issue with the signal from or to one of the units.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.