TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get home tonight, and every channel says "Channel Not Available". I don't even get 100 or 200.
I go to list, and every time I select a recorded program to watch, it returns to the blue TIVO Central screen.
Any suggestions?
I got the unit last June.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Just buggy software. It's happened to me twice, and has been reported by others. I've been able to recover by doing a restart. Give that a try. (use the 'restart' command from the menu)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your advice. I simply restarted, which I had never done before, and it took care of the problem.
It's nice to have this forum available for expert advice, no matter how simple the solution.

·
Registered
558 Posts
See my thread here that I posted last night about the exact same thing that happened to mine a couple of days ago. I find it odd that we had this happen at around the same time. I wouldn't be surprised if D* sent some signal down -maybe an anti-piracy signal to kill off hacked cards - that in-advertantly confused our Tivos.

Glad to see that I am not the only one who saw this - I was concerned I had a bad Tivo.

Bryan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts