TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(For me anyway, YMMV)

On an S1, when you go into the information screen for a recording, you can't modify the season pass which made it, view other showing in the same series or set up an SP if it was a one-off recording or suggestion.

Have they corrected this glaring omission?

·
VM Tivo User
9,015 Posts
Given that you can't get one and don't want one anyway, why do you care? :confused: Are you hoping the answer is "no" just so you can feel superior and gloat some more?

Well, once again (as with the last time you said it didn't have some feature or other) the answer is, yes they have.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Given that you can't get one and don't want one anyway, why do you care? :confused: Are you hoping the answer is "no" just so you can feel superior and gloat some more?

Well, once again (as with the last time you said it didn't have some feature or other) the answer is, yes they have.
Carl, you are getting extremely irritating knocking everyone who doesn't think the sun shines out of VM's arse, like you seem to do. Its not compulsory for you to answer on every thread you know!

·
VM Tivo User
9,015 Posts
Except that I have never actually done that. If you think I have, then please provide proof by posting a link to any such message. I have issue this request to two others previously and have not heard back from them since. I wonder why not? :rolleyes:

I am however, getting irratated by people who can't get it moaning about the fact, and about how Tivo are screwing them over, about how it's not as good as the S1 anyway for whatever reasons, or it's not as good as whatever they have that's not Tivo.

·
VM Tivo User
9,015 Posts
If people can't handle the truth, how is that my fault?

I've managed pretty well on here for the last eight years. Funny how it's only the occasional posters who are only just coming out of the wood-work now there's something to argue about that seem to be having problems with certain people not agreeing with them that Tivo and VM are the devil incarnate for treating them like they have; as if Tivo/VM have something against them personally; which of course they don't.

·
TiVoCentral.co.uk
2,599 Posts
On an S1, when you go into the information screen for a recording, you can't modify the season pass which made it, view other showing in the same series or set up an SP if it was a one-off recording or suggestion.
Yep it's fixed on the new TiVo - everything is interlinked well.

That missing feature annoyed me enough to write a hack to do it from the remote on the Thomson Tivo: recordpast

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.