TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
16,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now, this is reality tv. Nice to have this series back! It seemed a little more narrative than in the past but we'll see how it turns out.

·
TCF Bookie
9,629 Posts
I'm guessing it doesn't turn out well with their QB situation and without LJ in camp. :p

·
Princess Anti-Santa
11,764 Posts
The QBs are actually looking pretty good (Brodie does still have some decision-making issues to improve on), but the WRs had a rough week last week. And it sounded like Gunny was ready to sacrifice a few defensive players to the Gods, in supplication for a successful season.

·
Open,Flash and clear
896 Posts
I'm so glad this show is back and in HD!! You got to love the Head coach saying just because we put on pads doesn't mean we should start having fights, Then the DEF and OFF coaches basicly telling their players they are pussies if they don't lol.

·
Seriously?
18,477 Posts
AJRitz said:
The QBs are actually looking pretty good (Brodie does still have some decision-making issues to improve on), but the WRs had a rough week last week. And it sounded like Gunny was ready to sacrifice a few defensive players to the Gods, in supplication for a successful season.
The Chiefs have WRs? :p

·
TiVo-Wobble
3,213 Posts
Dead INside said:
How hot is Brodie's wife.
Not bad to look at but didn't sound particularly bright.

KD

·
Ring Turner
17,528 Posts
Never heard of this. What channel?

And damn you all if you get me hooked on another show, I need an upgrade on my tivo before I do that!

·
Ring Turner
17,528 Posts
Sanx. I think the kid would like it. HBO??? Hmmm lots of f bombs huh?

·
TCF Bookie
9,629 Posts
I've never actually seen Hard Knocks...dunno about the language.
If you want a good, football preparation series without worries of language, NFL Network's "6 Days To (could be Til) Sunday" is good. Nothing new yet that I know of, but still good.

·
Go Cowboys!
9,960 Posts
Havana Brown said:
Sanx. I think the kid would like it. HBO??? Hmmm lots of f bombs huh?
There is some language. No doubt. Not too bad, though.

·
Go Cowboys!
9,960 Posts
Roadblock said:
I've always wanted to see how an NFL team prepares for a 4-12 season.
You must not have caught the Cowboys Hard Knocks a few years back. In the Campo era.

·
Registered
170 Posts
how many weeks does this show run is it only through the end of training camp or does it run the entire season? iv'e never seen this show before this season, glad its back. amazing show.

·
All better
17,348 Posts
Great show and one of the reasons is because it is produced by NFL Films.

·
Banned
431 Posts
Knives of Ice said:
how many weeks does this show run is it only through the end of training camp or does it run the entire season? iv'e never seen this show before this season, glad its back. amazing show.
I believe it's only through the training camp. I seem to remember them covering the Ravens a few years ago and it ended before the official season started.

·
Registered
336 Posts
it's only 5 episodes long, and basically that is the length of training camp. you won't hear too much bad language since Herm Edwards frowns upon it. Never out of his mouth, but the other coaches definitely slip up. Krumrie is a total maniac. Gun cursed once in the first ep (he said "ass") and then looked down like he knew he did something wrong. He replaced it with butt. Sounded so weird, but I guess that's the way Herm runs it.

As for the comment about KC's WR corps, I guess you never heard of Tony Gonzalez? I know he's a TE but he has been the Chiefs #1 receiving target for years, so it's no wonder their other WRs are UTR. Not to mention that Trent Green had plenty of 4,000 yard passing seasons with their supposed non existent receivers.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts