TiVo Community Forum banner
361 - 380 of 753 Posts

· Grumpy Poster
42,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #362 ·
Tonight (Friday, Nov. 8): "Holiday for Heroes," starring Melissa Claire Egan and Marc Blucas, on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries at 9 p.m. EST.
Tomorrow (Saturday, Nov. 9): "Picture a Perfect Christmas," starring Merritt Patterson and Jon Cor, on Hallmark Channel at 8 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 10: "The Mistletoe Secret," starring Kellie Pickler, Tyler Hynes, and Patrick Duffy, on Hallmark Channel at 8 p.m.

And if you missed these premieres last week, they're being rebroadcast:

Nostalgic Christmas, 3 p.m. today, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
Merry & Bright, 6 p.m. tomorrow, Hallmark Channel
Two Turtle Doves, 11 p.m. tomorrow, Hallmark Channel

· Premium Member
19,627 Posts
I thought I was being clever by setting up manual recordings for the Premiere times. I thought I'd play it safe and pad them by 1 min. Turns out a couple of the movies this weekend have a run time of 2 hrs 3 min. So beware if you set manual recordings. I re-padded mine by 5 minutes.

· Grumpy Poster
42,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #364 ·
I thought I was being clever by setting up manual recordings for the Premiere times. I thought I'd play it safe and pad them by 1 min. Turns out a couple of the movies this weekend have a run time of 2 hrs 3 min. So beware if you set manual recordings. I re-padded mine by 5 minutes.
Thanks for the tip -- I did the same thing of setting up manual recordings. I just re-padded them.

· Finally an Avatar!
5,417 Posts
So I’m watching tonight‘s movie, which I’m enjoying, and I keep seeing the commercial for A Godwink Christmas: Meant for Love and it shows Benjamin Hollingsworth. I’m thinking that it’s the guy from Manifest but as it turns out, his name is Josh Dallas. Am I the only one who thinks these two guys could pass as twins?

· No raindrop ever falls in the wrong place
2,589 Posts
Tonight (Friday, Nov. 8): "Holiday for Heroes," starring Melissa Claire Egan and Marc Blucas, on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries at 9 p.m. EST.
Tomorrow (Saturday, Nov. 9): "Picture a Perfect Christmas," starring Merritt Patterson and Jon Cor, on Hallmark Channel at 8 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 10: "The Mistletoe Secret," starring Kellie Pickler, Tyler Hynes, and Patrick Duffy, on Hallmark Channel at 8 p.m.

And if you missed these premieres last week, they're being rebroadcast:

Nostalgic Christmas, 3 p.m. today, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
Merry & Bright, 6 p.m. tomorrow, Hallmark Channel
Two Turtle Doves, 11 p.m. tomorrow, Hallmark Channel
Thank you!

· Registered
1,591 Posts
Catherine Bell would at least be age-appropriate (she's 51). I've always had a thing for Diane Lane, who's 54 (although not in her portrayal of Martha Kent in Superman v Batman).

Interestingly enough, Hallmark likes its leading ladies to be grownups. Lori Loughlin is 55. Josie Bissett is 49. Danica McKellar is 44. Candace Cameron Bure is 43. Ashley Williams is 41. Rachael Leigh Cook and Jill Wagner are 40. Fiona Gubelmann and Maggie Lawson are 39. Lacy Chabert, Brooke D'Orsay, and Meghan Ory are 37. Taylor Cole, Erin Krakow, and Emilie Ullerup are 35. Eloise Mumford and Becca Tobin is 33. Alexa PenaVega is 31. Jessica Lowndes is 30. Laci Mailey and Merritt Patterson are 29.
Yeah, and more of my adult favorites: Jessy Schram is 33, Nikki Deloach is 40, Autun Reeser 39, Brooke Nevin 36, Jen Lilley 35.

I usually think of Jessy, Alexa, both Brookes, and Fiona as the young mid-20-somethings.
For some reason, I thought Merritt was older like early-30-something.

I was thinking before who could replace Lori in Garage Sale Mysteries(hypothetically - I know they're not going to), and realized I thought she was much younger.

· Go Pats!
8,700 Posts
Did anyone know that this pay weekend was the first annual #ChristmasCon in NJ at the expo center? Dang, and Erin Krakow was there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 7thton

· Grumpy Poster
42,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #376 ·
This week's premieres:

Thursday, Nov. 14: "A Christmas Miracle," starring Tamera Mowry-Housley, Brooks Darnell, and Barry Bostwick, 9 p.m. on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries.
Friday, Nov. 15: No new movie! :(
Saturday, Nov. 16: "Christmas Under The Stars," starring Autumn Reeser and Jesse Metcalfe, 8 p.m. on Hallmark Channel.
Sunday, Nov. 17: "Write Before Christmas," starring Torrey DeVitto, Chad Michael Murray, and Lolita Davidovich, 8 p.m., on Hallmark Channel.
Sunday, Nov. 17: "A Godwink Christmas: Meant For Love," starring Cindy Busby, Benjamin Hollingsworth, and Kathie Lee Gifford, 9 p.m., on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries. (Not a sequel to 2018's "A Godwink Christmas," which had different leads, although Kathie Lee has the same supporting role in both.)

· Go Pats!
8,700 Posts
Watching "The Mistletoe Secret" now...

What happened to Patrick Duffy? He's 70 but he looks 80.
I was wondering the same thing. It almost looked like they purposefully aged him. The only other thing I Was thinking was maybe they wanted his makeup to make him look more Santa-like?

· Registered
673 Posts
Mistletoe Secret? Anybody else notice that the heirloom "mistletoe" ornament featured in the movie bore no resemblance at all to mistletoe? It looked to be American Holly instead. They look very different and I would have thought that Hallmark would be aware if they were going to use mistletoe as a main theme.

· Grumpy Poster
42,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #380 · (Edited)
Mistletoe Secret? Anybody else notice that the heirloom "mistletoe" ornament featured in the movie bore no resemblance at all to mistletoe? It looked to be American Holly instead. They look very different and I would have thought that Hallmark would be aware if they were going to use mistletoe as a main theme.
Yes, I did notice that. I can't remember where I learned last year that mistletoe berries are white, not red, but it might have been a Hallmark movie!

361 - 380 of 753 Posts