TiVo Community Forum banner
301 - 320 of 753 Posts

· Go Pats!
8,700 Posts
Just a reminder.....

The 24x7 holiday movies on the Hallmark Movies and Mysteries Channel starts today and on the main Hallmark Channel on the 25th.

Here are the schedules for the new movies. Both of these were taken from the website and are easily printable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· TiVotee
1,055 Posts
Just a reminder.....

The 24x7 holiday movies on the Hallmark Movies and Mysteries Channel starts today and on the main Hallmark Channel on the 25th.

Here are the schedules for the new movies. Both of these were taken from the website and are easily printable.

Ahh...

Hallmark and Christmas. It brings a smile to my face. My only worry is... will I be able to stop watching to get my OWN place decked out for the holidays?

· Go Pats!
8,700 Posts
Updated the lineup in the Hallmark Movies app and added reminders in my calendar app.
That's been my plan but I'm finding it easier to leave the premiere lists on my side table and I just check them off when I've got them set to record.

· Grumpy Poster
42,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #308 ·
The first new Christmas movie airs tonight (10/25): “A Merry Christmas Match” on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries.

Tomorrow night (10/26) is the first new Christmas movie on Hallmark Channel: “Christmas Wishes & Mistletoe Kisses.”

· Finally an Avatar!
5,417 Posts
The first new Christmas movie airs tonight (10/25): "A Merry Christmas Match" on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries.

Tomorrow night (10/26) is the first new Christmas movie on Hallmark Channel: "Christmas Wishes & Mistletoe Kisses."
I tried to watch tonight's movie but I just couldn't get into it. I'll give it one more shot before I delete it.

· Go Pats!
8,700 Posts
Add the premieres on Lifetime and it's a bleep ton of movies.

· Go Pats!
8,700 Posts
Tonight's movie was strictly by the numbers. Generic as it gets.
Almost all of them are the same....

- relationship builds through movie
- something happens at the 1:35 mark
- relationship fixed at 1:52 mark
- kiss and a abrupt ending at 1:59 mark

And I am totally ok with that!

· Grumpy Poster
42,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #316 · (Edited)
I need to revise my opinion of this movie. I skipped out on the last 5 minutes. As it turns out, while it unfolded just like every other Hallmark holiday movie,
it ended with the small-town heroine moving to the big city. That happens very rarely, so it wasn't strictly paint-by-the-numbers.

This heroine did manage to install small-town values (family and community) in the big-city love interest, so that didn't deviate from the norm.

· Premium Member
19,627 Posts
I need to revise my opinion of this movie. I skipped out on the last 5 minutes. As it turns out, while it unfolded just like every other Hallmark holiday movie,
it ended with the small-town heroine moving to the big city. That happens very rarely, so it wasn't strictly paint-by-the-numbers.

This heroine did manage to install small-town values (family and community) in the big-city love interest, so that didn't deviate from the norm.[
Argh! Spoilers!

· No raindrop ever falls in the wrong place
2,589 Posts
The first new Christmas movie airs tonight (10/25): "A Merry Christmas Match" on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries.
I could only watch 5 minutes of this one. The acting was very bad, especially (what I suppose was) the male lead (sitting at the desk in the office).

Tomorrow night (10/26) is the first new Christmas movie on Hallmark Channel: "Christmas Wishes & Mistletoe Kisses."
This one was pretty decent. I think they could have given it a better title though..."Christmas Wishes & Mistletoe Kisses" doesn't really describe the plot of the film very well.

301 - 320 of 753 Posts