TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

· Registered
1,880 Posts
It seems like they have more new holiday movies this year than in the past. Or maybe I'm just noticing now. :)
31 is the number, I think, for new Christmas movies this year. Pretty much there is a new movie every Saturday on one of the two channels. There are a few weeks in between Holidays or Themes that there will be a repeat. I'm a fan of the Fall and Christmas movies. The Gourmet Detective and Garage Sale Mystery series on HMM too.

I've watched Hallmark for several years now as it's just good family friendly entertainment. I don't need any more political this or that or CSI and Law and Order spinoffs. Adding Home Improvement and Last Man Standing to the daytime rotation hooked me for more time on the channel.

· Registered
1,880 Posts
Perhaps that's when it premieres on the Hallmark Channel? Because I've got my TiVo set to record it on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries at 9 p.m. 12/16.

Also, both of my Hallmark channels are marked as Eastern feeds. Could they differ from schedules on the Western feeds?
Guide may be screwed up now or Hallmark changed the schedule. I set a timer for it a few days ago and I still have it in my to do list, but if you actually look at the guide it now shows A Joyous Christmas (2017) in that time slot on the 16th. My guide was updated today at noon central.

· Registered
1,880 Posts
I only saw 2 Lori Loughlin Christmas movies: "Every Christmas Has a Story"(liked it) and "Northpole: Open For Christmas"(thought it was just okay).

I thought that was it. Are there any others you'd recommend?
I think those are the only two Hallmark Christmas movies she has done, as she is part of the cast of the Hallmark series When Calls The Heart, her next Christmas Movie is on Christmas Day in the When Calls The Heart Christmas.

She has done so many Garage Sale Mystery Movies lately, I don't think she has had time for much else besides When Calls The Heart and a few appearances on Fuller House.

· Registered
1,880 Posts
UpTV, Ion and Lifetime all have original Christmas movies. Personally I like the ones on Hallmark, the others are hit or miss for me. Lifetime starts with new ones Wednesday Nov 21st, Ion has their first new one Sunday Nov 25th. I don’t get UpTV but they’ve already had a couple of new ones broadcast the last few weeks.

FYI....check your guide. TiVo has managed to once again screw things up with today’s update. My guide on Cox now has the listings for Hallmark and Hallmark Movies and Mysteries as identically mirrored, starting at 5am central Monday morning. So now my timers for the new HMM movies are missing for the 19th through the 25th. There should be a new movie listed every night next week on HMM except for Thursday.

· Registered
1,880 Posts
As far as I can determine, HMM has a new movie at 9 p.m. tomorrow, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and the following Saturday. Hallmark has new movies at 8 p.m. tomorrow, Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Yeah I thought there was one Wednesday and Friday on HMM, just looked at their online schedule to set manual timers. Too many things to remember anymore.

· Registered
1,880 Posts
There should be 1 more new Christmas premiere during the Christmas in July run the next 2 weeks on Hallmark.

It was originally scheduled for tonight. A Merry Christmas Match, but it looks like the schedule has been changed

· Registered
1,880 Posts
I just went through the listings in the app, and don't see another premiere for Christmas in July besides Christmas Camp. I'll have to search Comcast.
It looks like they have removed A Very Merry Christmas Match from the Christmas in July schedule, I saw a few people asking about it online and no response from Hallmark, even though it was in the press announcements in June.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts