TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've added file utilities (view, edit, rename, copy, chmod, delete) to hackman on the Preferences page, along with a shortcut menu module that goes straight to the file utilities.

Tools such as these are very powerful and can render your TiVo temporarily useless. For example, don't go deleting tivoapp just because you don't think it's necessary.

So, be careful and if you mess up, don't blame the tool, blame the carpenter.
PortlandPaw,

I have the latest TivoWebPlus csv loaded with your new Hackman 7 loaded and working but when I select FileUtilities I get this 404 message. What am I missing?

Not Found
Now it is such a bizarrely improbable coincidence that anything so mindboggingly useful as this 404 page could have evolved purely by chance that some thinkers have chosen to see it as the final and clinching proof of the non-existance of tivoweb programmers.
The argument goes something like this: `I refuse to prove that we exist,' said one tivoweb programmer, 'for proof denies deniability and without deniability there'd be bug reports.'

'But,' says Man, 'Surely the 404 page is a dead giveaway isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED.'

'Oh dear,' said the tivoweb programmer, 'I hadn't thought of that,' and the tivoweb programmers promptly vanished under a flood of bug reports

Great job on Hackman 7 thanks!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
OK I finally got the link but I need UID and Password for your Site PortlandPaw. I think I remember that you had a simular security hidden in your readme files but I cannot find it. Can you help rebuilding DVR40 since Directv corrected the local channels after almost 2 years.

1 - 2 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.