TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With some of my older DTV Tivos I was able to organize my show list by date or group them together with folders. I don't seem to see this option in the HR10-250? Is it hidden somewhere?

·
Just a boring dude
32,051 Posts
been saying hopefully soon for as long as the unit has been available since folders have been on tivos since 4.xx software.
:(

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
JimSpence said:
Does the SORT backdoor work on the HR10-250?
Yes it does.

·
Just hangin'
30,958 Posts
With the Now Playing List displayed, press Slow - 0 (zero) - Record - Thumbs-up.

Then you can sort alphabetically, record date, or expiration date.

·
Banned
331 Posts
I am sure everyone else would concur that it isn't worth holding your breath for the HR10-250 to get 6.2....especially since they are moving away from TiVo.....why would they waste time and resouces to upgrade something that is probably going to need to be replace in another year or so.

·
Registered
2 Posts
JimSpence said:
With the Now Playing List displayed, press Slow - 0 (zero) - Record - Thumbs-up.

Then you can sort alphabetically, record date, or expiration date.
We just got the HR10 and the lack of groups is driving me nuts! At least being able to sort by name will help.

I tried doing the above, but nothing happened. Am I supposed to press all 4 buttons at once or one at a time, in the order above?

TIA!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Annette_va said:
We just got the HR10 and the lack of groups is driving me nuts! At least being able to sort by name will help.

I tried doing the above, but nothing happened. Am I supposed to press all 4 buttons at once or one at a time, in the order above?

TIA!
Nevermind! I just had my DH try it and it worked for him :confused: Must be some guy thing...LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts