TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
tivo lover
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after my tivoHD rec'd the new 9.1 update, some channels are displaying only as a gray screen. is this a known issue? i tried reinitializing both cards, but it still does this on one tuner. i'm not sure if its one cc that is causing this, or tivo s/w or a combination. i dont want to call for a tech visit until i know what i'm dealing with. they told me if the repair wasnt a cable issue, i' would be charged, as i'm sure this is standard operating procedure.

·
tivo lover
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
csallen said:
I'm experiencing the same thing with my new TiVoHD still with software version 8.1. The TiVo menus continue to work but no channel or sound display. The only solution is to reboot the unit. I've noticed that just before the problem the TiVo Central screen goes to the blue background rather than the reddish/orange background.
i also noticed the tivo central screen turned to gray, so it was after that i decided to reboot. after restarting, i've gotten most channels to work on one tuner, but not all. its kinda random, no animal planet (ch57, cablevision of woodbury) but other channels working but nothing above 714 (our HD channels start at 700), so quite a few HD channels are out, plus the starz & hbo hd. i called cs, and they're coming tomorrow. i'm thinking this is a tivo problem somehow related to the new 9.1 s/w update. any ideas?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.