TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Save the Moderatоr
Joined
·
57,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm liking this show more every episode. There's some depth in the characters... all of them. some good, and some bad. I'm not sure I'm ready to put the series up there with the likes of "Freaks & Geeks" or to a lesser extent, "Undeclared," but I do think the writers are doing a great job so far.
 

·
where is this place?
Joined
·
2,764 Posts
+1

I am kinda disapointed that next week is the season finale.

Anyone else catch the LonleyGirl15 reference from LonlyGirl herself?
 

·
Grumpy Poster
Joined
·
56,648 Posts
I heard the reference, but I've never seen LonelyGirl15, so I didn't know that Jen K is played by the same actress (Jessica Rose).

I do now, though, thanks to Wiki. Heh. I love the Internet.
 

·
Princess Anti-Santa
Joined
·
11,764 Posts
Didn't get a chance to watch this last night, but it's on my TiVo waiting for me. I'll have to prepare myself for the JenK/LonlyGirl15 line. I usually watch while rocking my son to sleep. Wouldn't want to spit take all over him. He'll sleep through the TV and my laughter, but I think gettin' spit on would wake him up. ;)
 

·
Princess Anti-Santa
Joined
·
11,764 Posts
Good thing Squeaker is asleep upstairs.

"This is case study 8675309" :D
 

·
where is this place?
Joined
·
2,764 Posts
AJRitz said:
Good thing Squeaker is asleep upstairs.

"This is case study 8675309" :D
Yeah, that was a good one there to.

Anyone else curious as to what Cappie's real name is or do you think that will be a running thing like Kramer's first name was in Seinfield?
 

·
where is this place?
Joined
·
2,764 Posts
Uncle Briggs said:
I was wondering if anyone else was watching this. It has been one of my favorites since it premiered.
I missed the first episode, but have seen everyone since and love the show.
 

·
No raindrop ever falls in the wrong place
Joined
·
3,290 Posts
brnscofrnld said:
+1

I am kinda disapointed that next week is the season finale.

Anyone else catch the LonleyGirl15 reference from LonlyGirl herself?
Caught it. Does anyone else think she's the weakest actor on the show?
 

·
I'm Grumpy???
Joined
·
539 Posts
dswallow said:
I'm liking this show more every episode. There's some depth in the characters... all of them. some good, and some bad. I'm not sure I'm ready to put the series up there with the likes of "Freaks & Geeks" or to a lesser extent, "Undeclared," but I do think the writers are doing a great job so far.
You're right.
The writing is getting better.
I'm actually wondering where this is going.
(But then again, I said that about "Six Degrees".)
:D
 

·
I'm Grumpy???
Joined
·
539 Posts
brnscofrnld said:
Yeah, that was a good one there to.

Anyone else curious as to what Cappie's real name is or do you think that will be a running thing like Kramer's first name was in Seinfield?
I'm guessing Cappie's real name is "Reagan".

Rebecca said, "...why would two hippie parents name their kid..."
He must have been born around the mid to late 80's, so...
:p
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top