TiVo Community Forum banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
I've really tried to get use to the new hosts but they just aren't doing it for me an have dimmed the charm the show once had. Noel is just strange an over uses the sexual innuendos and, to be honest, creeps on the male contestants and Paul. I think the bald guy would be fine with different host that was more of a straight man (in a comedy duo sense).
Have you watched the old season? Matt Lucas gets better as it goes. I think he settles in by the end. Noel and Sandi were weird in the beginning as well.

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Thought some people on here might be interested in this show since it's Nadiya from an earlier season of Great British Bake Off. I only watched one so far but there's some tasty looking stuff so far, and I think it's made pretty well. Think it's new to Netflix. Nadiya Bakes
It's fairly similar to her previous Netflix show, Time to Eat, except Time to Eat isn't limited to baking, and there's a segment in every episode where she goes to someone's house and teaches them a time-saving recipe. So if you like Bakes, you might like Time to Eat, or vice versa.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts