Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and here is what I have put on season pass so far:

South Park
Arrested Development
My Name Is Earl
CSI
Jeopardy!
Family Guy

I've only had Tivo for a few days and I already love it. It's right up there with my iPod.

Tivo especially kicks ass for sports! Even SportsCenter. If you see a sweet play you don't have to wait for the next SportsCenter....just rewind and watch it again!

I know this is probably old news to most of you, and I know several people who have Tivo or some other DVR but having my own Tivo makes me realize just how awesome it is.

Just felt like sharing!

(I accidentally posted this on the "community meets..." forum originally....figured it belonged here)

·
I am Spartacus!
48,548 Posts
I got to Tivo for christmas too! Wheeeee!
We have Lost, Smallville, Simpson, Family Guy and Monk on season pass so far and I am learning as I go.
This message board has been a big help and the tips from a veteren to a newbie was a great help. Wonderful!
What will be really fun is that becuase my husband has to work this weekend - and I don't - I will know more than him about the tivo! haha! I get to show him how it all works.
Thanks you all!!

Hey threesofar! Nice to see another Baltimoron here!

·
FourNow...WaitFive
2,328 Posts
betts4 said:
I got to Tivo for christmas too! Wheeeee!
We have Lost, Smallville, Simpson, Family Guy and Monk on season pass so far and I am learning as I go.
This message board has been a big help and the tips from a veteren to a newbie was a great help. Wonderful!
What will be really fun is that becuase my husband has to work this weekend - and I don't - I will know more than him about the tivo! haha! I get to show him how it all works.
Thanks you all!!

Hey threesofar! Nice to see another Baltimoron here!
Welcome to the TiVolution! You'll never go back.

Same here. How big is your TiVo (hours)? Let me know if you need a hand upgrading.

·
TCF Bookie
9,815 Posts
For what it's worth, if you see a good play on SportsCenter don't worry...you'll see it at least 5 or 6 more times in the same episode...in between the 35 minutes of Tony Dungy coverage...

You need a Season Pass for The Office, by the way...

·
I am Spartacus!
48,548 Posts
ThreeSoFar said:
Welcome to the TiVolution! You'll never go back.

Same here. How big is your TiVo (hours)? Let me know if you need a hand upgrading.
Ours is a 40 hr one. And, I KNOW I will be wanting an upgrade, but maybe not till we learn how to use it and treat it right. Thanks for the offer of assistance. This really is a great message board!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.