TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Same here. I had to delete the old pass and start a new one.
Don't delete the old 1P as the new one will fail as soon as they change the data again. I had this happen with Vice on HBO as I had to create a new 1P but I left the old 1P in place and two weeks later the new 1P failed and the old 1P started to work again. It has been working since so I deleted the duplicate 1P.
I just did the same for Gold Rush last night so I have two 1Ps for the same show even though it should not work that way. Both have identical settings to record the HD channel and new only and keep until I delete. I will see how long the duplicate 1P continues to before it reverts back to the old one.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Don't delete the old 1P as the new one will fail as soon as they change the data again. I had this happen with Vice on HBO as I had to create a new 1P but I left the old 1P in place and two weeks later the new 1P failed and the old 1P started to work again. It has been working since so I deleted the duplicate 1P.
I just did the same for Gold Rush last night so I have two 1Ps for the same show even though it should not work that way. Both have identical settings to record the HD channel and new only and keep until I delete. I will see how long the duplicate 1P continues to before it reverts back to the old one.
Whoops! Guess I will have to monitor what happens.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, it looks like we need a new 1p. The old 1p did not pick up Gold rush for the second week in a row. Tonights 12/29 episode will not record. So frustrated that I continually have to monitor my to do list daily.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Just a heads up that the January 26th episode is new but is listed as The Gold Rush and not plain Gold Rush. I did not set up a stand alone recording yet but will keep an eye on the listing to see if Rovi/TiVo will correct it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just a heads up that the January 26th episode is new but is listed as The Gold Rush and not plain Gold Rush. I did not set up a stand alone recording yet but will keep an eye on the listing to see if Rovi/TiVo will correct it.
Just checked and Tivo shows the show as "The gold rush" for tomorrow (1/26). Yet ANOTHER 1p needed.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Just checked and Tivo shows the show as "The gold rush" for tomorrow (1/26). Yet ANOTHER 1p needed.
I set a stand alone recording as I noticed that it is back to plain old Gold Rush next week. I agree I don't need to have 3 1Ps for just one show.

·
Mount Airy, MD
728 Posts
I set a stand alone recording as I noticed that it is back to plain old Gold Rush next week. I agree I don't need to have 3 1Ps for just one show.
I prefer a One Pass to a Wish List entry...but a Wish List entry is best for shows like Gold Rush and Deadliest Catch that push out content under changing and different titles.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.