TiVo Community Forum banner
241 - 260 of 271 Posts

·
I've got Jewbs!
2,435 Posts
Agreed, very sweet with Hetty at the end. She is a hoot!
The actress who plays Nancy does the voice of Duncan's friend Bex on Duncanville. She's so funny! Wonder if she will stick around?

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
For some reason I thought they were in upstate NY and not LI. I don't recall why I think that but I also don't recall any mentions of LI, either.
Correct, upstate NY, Ulster County.
In the latest episode (Sam's Mom), they mentioned that Sam had a article in the Ulster County Review (which was the plot of a prior episode, "Flower's Article")

·
Bored
4,212 Posts
The ghosts having to 'make things right' seems a bit unfair to the ghosts. If Sam hadn't hit her head and gained the ability to see ghosts, her mom would have been in that diner forever. She would've had no way to make amends.

·
I am Groot!
61,660 Posts
The ghosts having to 'make things right' seems a bit unfair to the ghosts. If Sam hadn't hit her head and gained the ability to see ghosts, her mom would have been in that diner forever. She would've had no way to make amends.
To be fair the show is written by the living.

And ghosts don't exist.

;)

·
Well-Known Raconteur
16,766 Posts
The US version doesn't have a headless ghost?

Talking about both versions in the same thread is getting a little confusing. Lol
There is a headless ghost in the US version, but he only makes sporadic appearances. Unlike UK Headless, who's seen (not seen?) in many scenes.

·
Registered
586 Posts
The headless US ghost is a motorcyclist.
Really has only been in the first episode. In the back ground. Don’t think the US writers know what to do with him. So they have just stopped having him in show.
Not unusual for a US show. They generally focus on a small group of characters. A larger cast is hard to write for.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
The headless US ghost is a motorcyclist.
Really has only been in the first episode. In the back ground. Don't think the US writers know what to do with him. So they have just stopped having him in show.
Not unusual for a US show. They generally focus on a small group of characters. A larger cast is hard to write for.
They seem to be telling everyone's story. Maybe they'll tell his.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Yeah, I'm guessing they've dropped the character if he hasn't appeared since the first episode. Not at all unusual, especially if that first episode was a pilot.

·
Well-Known Raconteur
16,766 Posts
I vaguely recall seeing Headless Ghost at least once since the pilot.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Looking at the cast list, I'll go out on a limb and say the headless motorcycle ghost is named Crash, played by Hudson Thames, and according to IMDb, he has appeared in one episode, the pilot.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
The headless body wandered by in the background of one shot during the Halloween episode. I believe that's his only appearance since the pilot.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Native American and hippie missing last night, but given the circumstances, they should have been there to participate in the vote.

I was really glad the downstairs ghost finally disappeared. I was surprised she was there at all. But she made the episode more complicated.

I really liked how the Trevor situation was finally handled. I got worried when the sister refused to believe but they got really creative and finally convinced her. And Trevor really seemed more human and likable.

I still don't understand how Trevor could have done it in the first place. Either he can type on an iPad or he can't.

·
Happily Vaccinated!
61,645 Posts
Trevor is the only Ghost that can interact with objects. Probably took him all night long to create that profile LOL
Is the rule that he can interact with objects based on the fact that he's the most recent death? Maybe that ability fades over time?

241 - 260 of 271 Posts