TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New episodes of Ghosted return this Sunday, June 10th. The TiVo guide may not be updated.

Ghosted Gets Return Date on Fox

The Adam Scott-Craig Robinson comedy - which last aired on Fox all the way back in January - will resume Season 1 on Sunday, June 10, with new episodes airing at 8:30 and 9:30 pm. The show will then air Sundays at 9:30 pm through June 24. (No word yet on when the show's remaining three episodes will be broadcast.)

·
Registered
333 Posts
So a weirdness. When this thread was created, I manually recorded Bob's Burgers and Family Guy in the time slots that Ghosted was supposed to air to make sure I got them. I've had several successful service connections since then and my program guide now shows Ghosted in the right time slots.

My to do list, however, still shows Bob's Burgers and Family Guy. When I go to the program guide and select the Ghosted recording, it brings up the message to record as scheduled, with Bob's Burgers in the description. See pic.
Computer Font Screenshot Gadget Display device

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
in the other Alabama
20,955 Posts
So a weirdness. When this thread was created, I manually recorded Bob's Burgers and Family Guy in the time slots that Ghosted was supposed to air to make sure I got them. I've had several successful service connections since then and my program guide now shows Ghosted in the right time slots.
My to do list, however, still shows Bob's Burgers and Family Guy. When I go to the program guide and select the Ghosted recording, it brings up the message to record as scheduled, with Bob's Burgers in the description. See pic.
Sometimes the TDL needs a little help. I go to the 1P manager and move the first entry down one. After the update finishes I move it back. This usually causes the TDL to update.

·
Cheesehead
11,380 Posts
I wonder why E12 is airing first, with E11 airing an hour later? Maybe it'll make sense after I watch 'em. Or maybe I'll just say screw FOX, and watch E11 and then E12. ;) Not like I'll be watching either of 'em live.

·
Registered
26,250 Posts
Tivos have done that for a very long time, if not always. It's lame. You sometimes have to cancel the recording then reschedule. Sometimes it will "fix itself" if there are multiple days before the airing. But I think this was within a day of the airing, so manually fixing it (cancelling the originally scheduled recording then making a new recording) is what to do.

I think this is when the to do list is out of sync with the guide data it has downloaded..
I see this with the "Comedy Central Programming" issue.. sometimes you see The Opposition actually shown when trying to search one way, but then looking at the guide, you see Comedy Central Programming...

·
Cheesehead
11,380 Posts
I wonder why E12 is airing first, with E11 airing an hour later? Maybe it'll make sense after I watch 'em. Or maybe I'll just say screw FOX, and watch E11 and then E12. ;) Not like I'll be watching either of 'em live.
I watched 'em both. Watch in the order they aired. The Wire definitely goes before The Demotion.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.