TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Grumpy Poster
56,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some more background for Melinda. Mother-daughter conflict! Was that, in fact, Anne Archer?

And didn't Grandma cross over? Why does she get to come back and watch Melinda at the dinner table with the birthday cupcake?

And the reappearance of the Man In Black. (No, not that one. :D) I have to say, they are taking their sweet time developing the mythology.

Oh, yeah, Melinda running around the school in her wedding gown. Such delightful jiggling I haven't seen since the first episode of Tru Calling. ;)

·
Nobody listens to me
455 Posts
I read somewhere that Iesha Tyler(sp) might be leaving the show this season. Maybe the man in black is Death

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
fireman9302 said:
I read somewhere that Iesha Tyler(sp) might be leaving the show this season. Maybe the man in black is Death
If I were Iesha, I'd probably leave the show. They don't give her enough to do at all.

·
Konner Kringle
6,482 Posts
I thought they would do more with Aisha since she bought into the business. It's kind of hard to work her into some of these stories if they don't relate to her.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Graymalkin said:
And didn't Grandma cross over? Why does she get to come back and watch?

And the reappearance of the Man In Black. (No, not that[i/] one. :D) I have to say, they are taking their sweet time developing the mythology.

Oh, yeah, Melinda running around the school in her wedding gown. Such delightful jiggling I haven't seen since the first episode of Tru Calling. ;)

Grandma: I interpreted that to be related to some wish that JLH made as a child at her birthday party. Or did I miss them revealing it to be a different wish?

MiB: not really related, but at this moment, I'm just catching up on an old "Criminal Minds" featuring Inigo Montoya.
I'll just be happy if they can avoid having the MiB turn Aisha Tyler into an evil Leaper.
I can go along with the premise - she talks to dead people. Okay. But I actually don't like the mythology aspect when they try to explain it. Then it just gets silly to me. Maybe the laughing man is just annoying the crap out of the MiB and he just wants JLH to make the laughing man cross over?

Jiggle: Oh, yeah... When describing Tru Calling people, somewhere along the way, I usually use the phrase, "Tank top of justice."

·
Thrice as nice
10,811 Posts
Amnesia said:
What's the last thing you remember seeing?
Mine cut off early too. Melinda was sitting at the kitchen table and got partway through saying it would be nice to go out for her birthday.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
DancnDude said:
Mine cut off early too. Melinda was sitting at the kitchen table and got partway through saying it would be nice to go out for her birthday.
Ditto.

I presume from the previous posts that just after this is where grandma makes her appearance?

·
Are you serious bro?
5,005 Posts
I hope they continue the story arch with the Mom and have Melinda convince her to use her gifts...

·
Seasoned gas passer
12,970 Posts
Yeah, mine cut off early, too. Musta been a network screwup :eek:. I didn't realize grandma showed up....that does add a wrinkle or two.

·
Thrice as nice
10,811 Posts
Hmmm sounds like Grandma is still around and won't cross over until her daughter deals with her ability to see the spirits.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Anne Archer still looks pretty good. I just don't get why all of these actresses feel the need for collagen shots in the lips. :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts