TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Grumpy Poster
53,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some more background for Melinda. Mother-daughter conflict! Was that, in fact, Anne Archer?

And didn't Grandma cross over? Why does she get to come back and watch Melinda at the dinner table with the birthday cupcake?

And the reappearance of the Man In Black. (No, not that one. :D) I have to say, they are taking their sweet time developing the mythology.

Oh, yeah, Melinda running around the school in her wedding gown. Such delightful jiggling I haven't seen since the first episode of Tru Calling. ;)

· Registered
1,593 Posts
Graymalkin said:
And didn't Grandma cross over? Why does she get to come back and watch?

And the reappearance of the Man In Black. (No, not that[i/] one. :D) I have to say, they are taking their sweet time developing the mythology.

Oh, yeah, Melinda running around the school in her wedding gown. Such delightful jiggling I haven't seen since the first episode of Tru Calling. ;)

Grandma: I interpreted that to be related to some wish that JLH made as a child at her birthday party. Or did I miss them revealing it to be a different wish?

MiB: not really related, but at this moment, I'm just catching up on an old "Criminal Minds" featuring Inigo Montoya.
I'll just be happy if they can avoid having the MiB turn Aisha Tyler into an evil Leaper.
I can go along with the premise - she talks to dead people. Okay. But I actually don't like the mythology aspect when they try to explain it. Then it just gets silly to me. Maybe the laughing man is just annoying the crap out of the MiB and he just wants JLH to make the laughing man cross over?

Jiggle: Oh, yeah... When describing Tru Calling people, somewhere along the way, I usually use the phrase, "Tank top of justice."

· Seasoned gas passer
12,207 Posts
Yeah, mine cut off early, too. Musta been a network screwup :eek:. I didn't realize grandma showed up....that does add a wrinkle or two.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.