TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
So tired.....
583 Posts
I don't know about the validity, it's been a rumor since the demise. If it does come to pass, that will be one happy, happy day!

With my last breath, I CURSE ZOIDBERG!!!!!!

-DPF

·
Unregistered User
2,540 Posts
I've been seeing rumors over the past few months and I've been keeping my fingers crossed. This is the one show I want to see come back. I absolutly love Futurama.

·
Registered
20,816 Posts
Billy West, Katey Sagal and John DiMaggio are all locks...you can tell they'd love to do it by listening to them on the commentary tracks.

I think this was the first series I completed on DVD. Hope it sticks this time! (We've been down this rumor path before.)

·
My Custom User Title
20,599 Posts
IndyJones1023 said:
Naw, this thread doesn't belong there. It isn't about an episode that has already aired. It'll get more views in Happy Hour. You know, where we chit chat about stuff.

That being said, I'm sure it'll be moved in 3...2...1...

:rolleyes:
It really needs to be in Happy Fun House for all the world to see... :eek:

·
Well aren't you
6,950 Posts
I heard there was a Futurama movie as well. There's an IMDB entry but that can be submitted by anyone I guess. I did read though that Groening said he'd rathar have the time from a movie than be stuck with a "halfhour" time slot. Said you develop more story. Either one would be fine with me.

so the whole we cancelled it because of the ratings thing really doesn't stack up well compared to DVD sales huh Fox?

·
Unregistered User
2,540 Posts
mrpantstm said:
so the whole we cancelled it because of the ratings thing really doesn't stack up well compared to DVD sales huh Fox?
DVD Sales and good ratings on Cartoon Network where it's in a regular time slot and not interupted over half the time.

·
Soulless Land Whale
68 Posts
HFC!!!

Oh, no room for Bender, huh? Fine! I'll go build my own lunar lander, with blackjack and hookers. In fact, forget the lunar lander and the blackjack. Ahh, screw the whole thing!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.