TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
4 8 15 16 23 42
14,135 Posts
Not on this week in THIS universe, sure. If you have one of those viewscreen thingies, you could turn it on, and watch yourself watching this week's Fringe, which I hear is a good one, but it's confusing. It all takes place "over there", but it's over there's "over there", which is "over here".

Greg

·
Seasoned gas passer
13,027 Posts
Shows that its on Saturday night at 11PM for me. Not sure if thats right or not.

EDIT: NM its a rerun of "The Box".
Our local Fox affil showed that, too, but the program guide update changed that listing today. Now the rerun is listed for something like 12:30 a.m. CST...

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Not on this week in THIS universe, sure. If you have one of those viewscreen thingies, you could turn it on, and watch yourself watching this week's Fringe, which I hear is a good one, but it's confusing. It all takes place "over there", but it's over there's "over there", which is "over here".
that's what i was going to say.

·
King Button Pusher
27,252 Posts
Somebody catch me up...

I've watched the previous three episodes, starting right after they discovered the true identity of the other Olivia and sent her packing or whatever they did to her. So this rerun of The Box was a new episode for me, in a retroactive type sequence.

Things I didn't understand... Why did the guy leave the box with the dwarf guy to be exposed, kill others, and then get taken by the regular guys? Was he just trying to screw up the mission for the alternate Olivia? Or was there more to it than that?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.