TiVo Community Forum banner
101 - 109 of 109 Posts

· Well-Known Raconteur
18,411 Posts

· Premium Member
16,927 Posts
That's kind of interesting. I wonder how it would be to have their son without them being part of it. I probably just need to move on, anyway, as I don't have the streamer that will be carrying it. Besides, Niles was my fav character anyway and I didn't particularly like Frasier (the character).

· Registered
19,300 Posts
That's kind of interesting. I wonder how it would be to have their son without them being part of it. I probably just need to move on, anyway, as I don't have the streamer that will be carrying it. Besides, Niles was my fav character anyway and I didn't particularly like Frasier (the character).
Maybe Niles and Daphne will be like Maris, he will talk about them all the time through phone or maybe facetime but we will never hear or see them.

Worked fine for Maris.

· Registered
6,091 Posts
Niles and Daphne were so awesome. I truly adored this show, but have zero interest in a reboot.

101 - 109 of 109 Posts