TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
16,920 Posts
I still love the show and frequently watch episodes again and again. Two favs - 'Flour Child' and 'Fathers and Sons'.

I'd watch if there is a new show. Too bad Mahoney is gone, though. Leeves is on another show at this time, but I see more and more actors doing more than one show at a time.

Favorite character: Niles :D

· Premium Member
16,920 Posts
Had to go look that up. I had no idea she's in The Resident. I might record an episode, just to see her role. Between Frasier and Hot in Cleveland, I've watched 385 episodes of Jane Leeves.:eek:
Oh wow, me too then! :) But I guess I have you beat, as I also have watched The Resident since it began last year. It's a medical/hospital show in S02 and Ms Leeves plays a doctor.

· Premium Member
16,920 Posts
Frasier retires for Florida, and put in a retirement community with Cliff, Norm, Carla, Niles, Roz, and the sports guy (I want to say Mad Dog, but I don't think that's right). Let the antics begin!
Was the 'sports guy' the one who owned that other bar and he and Sam were always competing?

Oh wait - sorry! Mad Dog was the skeevy womanizer on Frasier.

· Premium Member
16,920 Posts
That's a shame, but I understand.

I'm a huge fan of DHP, and Niles was my favorite character. My fav episodes were more about him and I loved it in the IQ episode when it turned out that Niles had a significantly higher IQ than the narcissistic Frasier. I might be able to watch the new iteration if they toned the Frasier character back a bit from the narcissistic ways, as I found that repellent.

I get the vibe that it's pretty much ONLY Grammer who will return. He's a very good actor, so no problem with him but it would be a shame to not have any of the other regular characters. I know that Mahoney is gone, Eddie is gone, and Leeves has another show (that I watch), at this point so I guess only the beyond-secondary characters are left and that wouldn't make a good. I have no idea what Peri Gilpin does these days. So, maybe it's a good thing to have all new characters.

· Premium Member
16,920 Posts
That's kind of interesting. I wonder how it would be to have their son without them being part of it. I probably just need to move on, anyway, as I don't have the streamer that will be carrying it. Besides, Niles was my fav character anyway and I didn't particularly like Frasier (the character).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts