TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Custom User Title
1,628 Posts
I had quite the opposite reaction about the show. Quite horrible. Although, Seth Green is always amusing.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Well it was better than Joey which isnt saying too terribly much. But I will certainly give it a few more tries to see how it goes...

·
Save the Moderatоr
34,560 Posts
It had its moments. But overall, it's not going to last long. I'll give it 2 more episodes to see if it was just awkward for the writers to introduce the setup.

I immediately noticed the laugh track; it's a horrible part of the show. It definitely makes much of the humor seem forced.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Sorry - I fell asleep in the middle of it. I guess that doesn't bode well for it in the future.

·
Ever-negative
51 Posts
I hate to be too critical when basing an opinion solely on a pilot, but this was absolutely terrible. Personally I've never seen Seth Green more unfunny, although I frequently see him as the 2nd-worst (behind Meg) element of Family Guy. :down:

I knew just how difficult it was to watch when my fiancee turned to Dancing With the Stars for a while and I actually found it more entertaining. Like a few have already mentioned, I give it maybe a handful of episodes before I see a thread title listing its demise.

·
Bored
4,326 Posts
The laugh track is what made me remove it from my Season Pass. It is an overused crutch to compensate for mediocrity.

There were too many Friend's references, even the shot of the bridge was almost frame-for-frame.

And one of the characters reminded me too much of Kelso from That 70's Show.

·
Hi. What is this?
10,443 Posts
I thought it was... OK. It got a couple of laughs out of me, but it just seemed forced... like we're supposed to instantly like these guys. I didn't, and I love Seth Green. Like others, I'll give it a couple more episodes, but it's at the bottom of my Season Pass Manager, so it'll get bumped when everything starts up. Oh well...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.