TiVo Community Forum banner
581 - 600 of 763 Posts

·
Meh.
40,841 Posts
Danny needs to die.

I've never bothered to remember Danny's brother's name but I wouldn't mind it if he and his new friends get a quick death either. That plot line seems to be approaching QAnon territory and I don't need a reminder of that nonsense.

This is turning into a soap opera.

·
I am Groot!
58,102 Posts
This is turning into a soap opera.
And pretty silly soap opera as well. Who designs a drilling rig so that control happens off-sight? And there's no off-switch on the actual device in case something, y'know, GOES WRONG? Somebody who's too lazy to come up with a logical way for Danny to screw up, I guess...

·
wait.. I did what?
15,338 Posts
Ok, it's finally happened, I'm done with the Stevens boys, I'm all for a good human drama in my space operas but for the first time I can say they've pushed it too far.
No way Danny should have been doing anything but bench warming after his canine outburst.

The rest of the story? perfectly fine and gorgeous to look at! I'm also glad that it looks like Margo's number is finally up, and the Wilson's can either slink away or step up, I'm voting for step up so we can get LGBTQ rights on track sooner.

Reactions: Random User 7

·
All About Footwork
29,791 Posts
Ed confirms to everyone that Danny is out of his mind on drugs (something they all must have known already) and they promptly put him in charge of critical functions all by himself while the entire team is doing something extremely dangerous.

Um. ok.

·
Meh.
40,841 Posts
Ed confirms to everyone that Danny is out of his mind on drugs (something they all must have known already) and they promptly put him in charge of critical functions all by himself while the entire team is doing something extremely dangerous.

Um. ok.
I was ready to throw my shoe at the tv when the other guy gave Danny, who everybody knew was messed up, control of the drill console at a critical time while he went to the other side of the room with his back turned to him.

Ed is bad leader when it comes to the Stevens family of astronauts. He keeps giving them undeserved second chances that are dangerous for the other crew members.

It'd be funny if Margot defects to the Soviets to escape the poop storm that's going to come her way and to finally be with her wannabe boyfriend. Their cast is small so I'd assume that Aleida would replace her if that happens.

Who bit the dust in the landslide?

·
All About Footwork
29,791 Posts
I suspect that the guy with the beard who loved the toy dog is going to be dead. Danny will be able to pin the blame on him and get away with it. Everyone will suspect Danny, of course, but won't be able to prove it.

·
TV MA SLV
21,582 Posts
Piling on...In what world does the US just let the Russians go out and drill for liquid water without them, while at the same time allowing them to live on their ship unmolested.

Kick them out and let them go live with Helios.

-smak-

·
All About Footwork
29,791 Posts
Piling on...In what world does the US just let the Russians go out and drill for liquid water without them, while at the same time allowing them to live on their ship unmolested.

Kick them out and let them go live with Helios.

-smak-
They did leave...

Now NASA should demand 80% of the water in exchange for saving whoever is left ;)

·
I am Groot!
58,102 Posts
They did leave...

Now NASA should demand 80% of the water in exchange for saving whoever is left ;)
They don't even need to do that. They can just take it all for themselves, since they know know exactly where the water is.

Which maybe solves the problem of Helios being the only ones who can get back to Earth. With the water, they won't NEED to get back to Earth. They can just stay and wait for reinforcements (which NASA is probably in the best position to send, since both Helios and Russia probably, er, blew their space-wad on this trip and would have a lot more trouble affording a second without a big pay-off from the first).

·
Give 'em Hell, Devils
59,004 Posts
But did NASA send any kind of drilling equipment on Sojourner? And is the one that Helios was using salvageable?

·
wait.. I did what?
15,338 Posts
But did NASA send any kind of drilling equipment on Sojourner? And is the one that Helios was using salvageable?
It wouldn't have been on Sojourner, it would have been on the supply ship they sent ahead of it, with their luck it was the Russians that had one on their now abandoned ship.
Remember we haven't yet heard where the North Korean plot is going, so that may come into play.

Reactions: DevdogAZ
581 - 600 of 763 Posts