TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· I've got Jewbs!
2,394 Posts
I posted this on the "Away" thread too, but it's about both shows-I will spoilerize here as I did there-
I lol'ed when i saw that the "Russian astronaut" on both shows is played by the same dude! Like Costa Ronin plays the Soviet spy on The Americans and Homeland-are there that few Russian Actors? :D:p:rolleyes: ..and I was looking the "Russian Astronaut" actor on IMDB and he was on Homeland too! LOLOLOL!

· I've got Jewbs!
2,394 Posts
Spoilers for "The Weight" (Episode 6)
Ahem...Molly Cobb is having eye issues...CALLED IT! But of course, she's covering for it...
Tracy really is a functioning alcoholic!
I didn't think that Ed was lost at sea...good Lord!
I am a huge Peanuts fan so I love the Linus patch!
Michael Dorman is a great actor! I looked him up on IMDB and he is from New Zealand...he does a great accent too!
Ellen....GET SOME! YES!

· I've got Jewbs!
2,394 Posts
THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING! THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING! :eek:
HOLY COW!
Those last few minutes! I totally agree with what others have said-had me on the edge of my seat!
..and there was a conversation just before the attack about Jamestown being under nuclear power again-so will there be some sort of "nuclear option" to self-destruct? Just a thought...Good Lord!
So Gordo and Tracy are - um - doing the deed behind several closed doors-do they even hear what is going on? Are the others going to come and hide and find them? OOO! I can't wait for next week!
I did like how they explained why Ed didn't have his wedding ring on (that he had to surrender it before the launch). But that did facilitate his "two wrongs make a right" attempt. But he couldn't "complete the mission" :p
So did Pam leave to give Ellen a chance at being a congresswoman? Dang, I had high hopes for those crazy kids.
Has Molly really accepted her inevitable blindness? Glad she didn't waste money on a fake "cure" in Mexico. She and her husband are so sweet together. Polar opposites yet they make it work.
Great episode. Keep 'em coming!

· I've got Jewbs!
2,394 Posts
Man, Ed is such a jealous man-baby! I wonder if he will still bring Kelly along...(my theory was that Kelly was the first person on Mars-pure speculation, so I am not spoilerizing)....but geez---yeah, the "Hi, Bob" club has been disbanded for life, I think... how sad!
And what is to become of Molly Cobb?

· I've got Jewbs!
2,394 Posts
OT, but Wrenn Schmidt is in the new(ish) movie NOPE and does a great job! I almost screamed, "MARGO!" when I saw her on the screen. Nice to see her getting more work. She is a terrific actress!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts