TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
12,423 Posts
Enjoying it. I wasn’t feeling it midway through the first episode for many reasons but stuck it out thanks to this thread. Too many TCFers here like it so I multitasked through episode 1, gained interest in episode 2, and almost caught up.

· Premium Member
12,423 Posts
Apple only rarely releases entire seasons at once. Netflix is pretty much the only streamer still wedded to full-season release, and even there they are starting to play games like splitting the next Stranger Things season into two parts. Overall, one should assume that unless it’s a Netflix show, you’re not getting it all at once.
I like when a couple of episodes are dropped at once with a new series. I’ve noticed Apple TV+ and HBO doing this.

· Premium Member
12,423 Posts
Binge-watched everything available. Glad they wrapped up the rescue in E8

Loved when Danielle told Ed that he works for an a-hole. “Elon” did deliver the cool engineering line though.

Why, if we see Danny is unstable would they leave him in charge of anything? Ed and that guy who got his toy dog stomped were idiots for not keeping him on a short leash. But then, Ed is consistently impulsive.

Aleida is still my girl. Loved when she outed the water thing and seems to have figured out Margo.

I’ve always ignored the soapy parts of this series but…

Will - “Come out” after you return from Mars.
Margo - I understand love but, dang.
Larry - Dude, just keep it in your pants for 4 years.
Ellen - Hang in there until you are re-elected then come out and do you.
Kelly - Way too smart to not use birth control and/or a spontaneous sexual encounter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts