TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
ILYA KOVALCHUK
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly, Murray sings... LOVE IT!

Aziz Ansari was his usual awesome self.

I think I have a dude-crush on Arj Barker.

·
Cherished Member
656 Posts
Loved all of them standing outside the Australian embassy flipping off the guard. (And him flipping back!) :p

·
Debates Ghee vs Gi
26,523 Posts
The embassy scene and the mother uckers in his shi song were the only parts I thought were at the same level as previous episodes. I laughed quite a bit at the smoothie line. The rest of the episode was just a little bit too preposterous for me.

·
ILYA KOVALCHUK
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Magnolia88 said:
I thought this episode was very "meh" -- except that I did love Murray singing. Poor lovelorn Murray.
Murray deserves a win. I just want him to win one.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
As funny or funnier than the previous episodes. The trick is to listen to all the mumblings Brett and Jemaine make.

For instance...When Brett complains about the fruit vendor (while sitting in the box) he says he was really mean. Jemaine then responds (only 1/2 paying attention, and watching tv) "he was allright" That's when Brett yells back "no he wasn't he was horribly mean and rascist". Jemaine then just mumbles "oh yeah".

·
Preowned Member
1,448 Posts
I really am loving this show. You have to appreciate just the sheer inventiveness alone - for example, the fax picture sequence along with the "work items as musical instruments" in Murray's song - those things are not really part of the show, so to speak, in that they don't advance the "plot" or character development - just in there to make the show more visually and audially (is that a word?) stimulating. Terrific.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Bananfish said:
I really am loving this show. You have to appreciate just the sheer inventiveness alone - for example, the fax picture sequence along with the "work items as musical instruments" in Murray's song - those things are not really part of the show, so to speak, in that they don't advance the "plot" or character development - just in there to make the show more visually and audially (is that a word?) stimulating. Terrific.
I believe the word you're looking for is "aurally", root word "aural", definition - of the ear or hearing.

·
Registered
823 Posts
As always, I loved the band meeting scene. Especially when Jemaine and Brett were surprised to find that Murray was separated from his wife. "I moved in with you guys for a month! You had to talk me down from the roof!"

·
Drew != Drawn
4,862 Posts
Come on ... Did no one else laugh when Murray handed over the box and said, "shame - feels like it's empty", and Bret responds, "She sent my favorite box!. Later we see him sitting in it. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts