Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flight of the Conchords 8/19 "New Fans"

Lyrics

And now... Flute of the Commodores!

Only two more episodes left :(

·
Debates Ghee vs Gi
26,684 Posts
Finally, back to top form. The previous few episodes were somewhat of a letdown, but I really liked this one. I've heard one of those songs before. I thought it was from a previous episode, but maybe it's the one song I've heard them perform outside of the show, on dave letterman??

Loved the conversation in the bedroom at the end, and the whole mel and her husband thing. I laughed a lot at the way she backed out of the bathroom.

·
Registered
823 Posts
So the conversation in bed has me confused, as if I were watching Flight Of the Conchords From Cincinnati. Jemaine and Bret had a threesome. With whom? Mel?

When Bret pulled his blanket down at the end, his t-shirt said, "Sorry Mel".

I don't get it.

Another outstanding episode, though.

·
Deregistered Snoozer
5,177 Posts
Actually only Jemaine pretended. They were talking with Murray and he said something about how they didn't have the threesome, and Bret said "we did" but Jemaine talked over him to keep Murray from hearing it. Then later of course Jemaine was saying how they agreed to never discuss it again.

I thought Jemaine's comment about how at one point both he and Summer stopped and were just watching Brett was hilarious.

·
All About Footwork
31,943 Posts
anyone notice the male nude picture in Mel's bathroom? very nice touch :up:

·
Debates Ghee vs Gi
26,684 Posts
Anubys said:
anyone notice the male nude picture in Mel's bathroom? very nice touch :up:
Yeah, and it was a two headed jemaine/bret thing that was later seen in his hallucination. I didn't catch it the first time, but saw it the second time and really got a kick out of that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.