Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flight of the Conchords 7/8 "Yoko"

I love how Murray threw a picture of himself into the fan photos :up:

·
Act Accordingly
2,172 Posts
I'm loving this show! "If your into it" song was great. I love the fact that HBO is posting the lyrics to all the songs in each show.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Then on our next date
Well, you could bring your roommate
I don’t know if Stu is keen to
But if you want we could double-team you

·
Registered
759 Posts
I thought Jermaine's band poster was awesome. Tiny little picture of Bret off to the side of an almost full-page picture of Jermaine.

I am really enjoying this show a lot. It's comedy gold.

"She said that when I was in the bathroom she felt you were putting the moves on her."
"Yeah, I did."

·
_
1,169 Posts
My favorite song lyric from this episode was:

How about you
And two dudes?
Him, you and Stu
In the nude
Being lude with two dudes with food
Well, that’s if Stu’s into it, too...

I'd love to just download all the music for this show, they remind me of a cross between They Might Be Giants and The Proclaimers, with a little Spinal Tap/ A Mighty Wind. Then add The Office. :)

·
She likes cheese.
4,768 Posts
I didn't enjoy this one as much as the previous two, but I'm still keeping my SP. I don't know what it is about these two, but they do have an oddball appeal. Of a sort.

·
Enlightened
7,696 Posts
I agree this episode was a little weaker than the last couple, but it was worth it for the "If You're Into It" song alone.

·
Registered
823 Posts
I loved this episode just about as much as I loved last week's. The ending was fabulous and sweet.

I love that the characters live in a New York that seems almost completely empty of other people.

·
Deregistered Snoozer
5,110 Posts
nedthelab said:
the loan fan, creeps me out, but funny!!
Who was the loan fan? Oh wait, you mean the lone fan. Hah, I was so confused :eek:

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
madscientist said:
Who was the loan fan? Oh wait, you mean the lone fan. Hah, I was so confused :eek:
She's not just a fan, she's the fan base. (and president, secretary, etc. of the fan club. :) )

·
Registered
256 Posts
Dignan said:
My favorite song lyric from this episode was:

How about you
And two dudes?
Him, you and Stu
In the nude
Being lude with two dudes with food
Well, that’s if Stu’s into it, too...

I'd love to just download all the music for this show, they remind me of a cross between They Might Be Giants and The Proclaimers, with a little Spinal Tap/ A Mighty Wind. Then add The Office. :)
Hi Dignan,
ask and you shall recieve! They had a special on HBO a few years back and it recently was re-aired on Comedy Central. Here's a clip of "Business Time" on You Tube. This song was included in the preview for next weeks episode; it rocks!

FOTC Special

1 - 15 of 15 Posts