TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flight of the Conchords 7/15 "Sally Returns"

Another great episode! :up:

Here is a direct link to the lyrics: http://www.hbo.com/conchords/img/episode/lyrics_ep5_sallyreturns.pdf

"Then you go sort out the recycling
Which isn’t part of the foreplay, but it’s still very important"

"Is it because I sneak in when you're sleeping, and give you a little kiss on the cheek?" :eek:

·
Registered
589 Posts
I didn't like this as much as I liked the two previous episodes, but I still really liked it.

My favorite line was delivered by Sally, after Jemained presented her with the butterfly, and explained that he sat on it on the subway. "You shouldn't have done that".

Referring to the sitting on it, instead of the gift itself.

Just brilliant!

·
I heard that
11,722 Posts
I have no idea why I like this show. When watching things like SNL or MadTV, I always hate the musical comedy bits. I don't mean the musical guests, but when they do a comedy song I usually hit the FF after 20 or 30 seconds. Yet this show, and especially this week, the songs are the best part of the show.

·
Drew != Drawn
3,711 Posts
mattpol said:
I think Dave is my favorite character. He is so minor, yet so hilariously great.
Murray is my favorite character. He's just so oblivious and guileless. "Murray. Check."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.